212 Magazine is a large-format international biannual magazine based in Istanbul.
It’s a publication about art and society and each issue will tackle various universal subjects within a distinct theme, through long-form writing, short fiction, photo essays and interviews.
- Please Don’t Go – A fashion special for Prada – Photography by David Abrahams, styling by Konca Aykan.
- To Hell With Everything (except pets) – Interview with David Shrigley, by Merve Arkunlar & Arthur Savile.
- A Trial Separation – An essay by Ayten Tartıcı, artwork by Ted Fullerton.
- Stargazing – Fashion story by Szilveszter Mako, styling by Ramona Tabita
- Blurred Boundaries Between Dreams & Reality – A photo essay by Annabel Elgar.
- Change and Chaos: A Shower of Clouds – An article by E.Şevval Yürüten, photography by Lyoudmila Milanova.
- Celebrating Colour in Chaos with Damien Hirst – Cherry Blossoms, artist series by Damien Hirst.
- The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters – Photo essay by Kourtney Roy.
- Loneliness Enshrouded In Sublime Emptiness – A photo essay by Dean West.
- Dreaming of Saving A Suffocating World: Those Who Defeat Fate and Amin Maalouf – Interview with Amin Maalouf, by Damla Kellecioğlu.
- Staring into the void – Artist porfolio of Erin Armstrong.
- Chaos Reigns – An essay by Arthur Savile.